So, I've been so busy lately, but I've had a pretty good week! I love my workouts in the mornings, and I actually got some results this week, first week in a LONG while. I lost 8 pounds! Whoop Whoop! I'm 1.6 pounds of a personal goal I've set for myself! So excited! Trying HARD to stay on track this weekend so that I will be able to hit this goal by March, which is Monday! I'm eating pizza for lunch, but only two pieces and not a whole half of a pizza! :D
On another note, I'm such a procrastinator. I've put off my reading schoolwork for a week and a half! It's due tomorrow by midnight! DUH! Why do I do this to myself? I know it's due, I know I am completely capable of this work, but I put it off until the last minute and then have to cram to get it done. Even now, I'm blogging instead of doing my work! Good grief! I'm kinda ridiculous!
Sent my kiddo off on an out of town youth activity, first one ever. So glad Jano is going, eases my mind a little. God is good, and He will take care of my guy! I'm just silly about letting him go off without us! I'll be praying for his safe return! I know he'll have a blast, there's tons of bands and it'll be awesome, wish we could've gone!
Going to get off here and get my lunch in my gut and do this stupid homework! UGH! Would rather do housework than this! Now you know it's bad! :D
Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful! I'm so psyched for you!!! 8 lbs...that's NUTS!! Way to go!!! Now...get off here and go do some homework!!! LOVE YOU! See you in the morning at the gym! YEA!
ReplyDelete