Today was actually a good day, and it's Monday! I didn't sleep well last night, was anticipating my work out this morning, and weighing after being stuck at home forEVER and going out to eat at Napoli's and eating pot luck at church and at my in-laws! I was happy I didn't gain anything, but felt like I was on the road to sabotaging my goals already! I want to lose weight, I want to feel better and be able to run and play with my boys and go hiking and things. We have now decided to go skiing next Christmas and it's impossible to do that at my weight! So that's my second goal, my first? Dallas, Six Flags, Hurricane Harbor, Ft. Worth Zoo this summer. I don't want to watch my family have fun, I want to be in there with them, having fun, laughing, smiling in my pictures, not hiding behind the camera! Why do I let my cravings take comtrol? I give in and eat, whatever I'm craving! I have to remember that food is to fuel my body, nourishment, not entertainment, not comfort for my ill-feelings!
On the other had, I have to stop procrastinating. I have two assignments and two tests due tomorrow, and I still haven't read the chapters yet! WHAT is wrong with me this semester? I usually procrastinate, but not this badly! I am really sinking my own boat, these classes are two that I HAVE to make Bs in, I HAVE to. It's a requirement for my degree plan! I am going to have to get my act together and QUICKLY or I will completely screw this up! AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH! Deep breath, now, go read and stop thinking about food for a while, tomorrow!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment