Well, I didn't do well today. As soon as Dunnigan went to bed, I ate some chips and ranch dip and some of that stinking ice cream! They need to hide it from me. I only ate about 6 spoonfuls, but I didn't keep my promise to myself. Why? I keep my promises to others, why can't I keep the ones I make to myself? Ridiculous!
I've had some stress added as well. I seriously can't believe some people. I think she's crazy. I've thought she was crazy a long time ago, but it's getting worse. Why does she take out all her aggravation out on that poor child? It breaks my heart! He's one of God's children and he deserves so much better. I know I can't do anything about it, but I will pray for him and always, always show him the love that he doesn't get at home!
Lord, I lift him up to you and pray that he will some how know that he is loved and he is a wonderful child of God. Lord, please help her to let go of the anger and hatred and to learn to love this child for who he is. Lord, You can do all things and I pray that You place you loving arms around him and comfort him and love him! Thank You Lord, In Jesus precious name, amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment