Monday, February 8, 2010

Thou shalt not eat chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream....

Okay. Tonight I was SO craving this ice cream, so I thought, no, I'll eat a few chips, salt, yea, salt will take the ice cream craving go away. Well, didn't help, so I decided to eat the few crumbs of chocolate chip cookies that were left in the bottom of the container. Pitiful, I know! So I finally gave in, and I got out the most heavenly Schwan's ice cream I've ever eaten, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup! Ahhhhh! You open the lid and a barage of angels sing it's praises! HEHE! It's just that good! So I open the lid, hear the angels sing, and take the first bite and BAM! I'm choking and choking and I can't breathe and I'm peeing my pants! As I'm wheezing through the chocolate and peanut butter, I hear in the back of my head, "Thou shalt not eat chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream when you promise not to until the weekend!" HEHE! So I dragged my sad self to the shower, changed my clothes.....then decided to eat just one more bite before I put it up.....DUH! He said NO! I started choking again! What? Am I going to choke every time I eat it!?!?! OH NO! I've been praying that I would see food as fuel and only eat when hungry. I have also prayed that my obsession with chocolate and sweets be curbed in some way. Well, I guess I'm gonna choke everytime I eat sweets when I've promised myself I wouldn't! Can that happen? What have I done!?!?!? Crazy! :D

1 comment: