Tuesday, February 9, 2010
MUNCHIE....
That's me this week! I want to eat eat eat! UGH! That doesn't work when you're trying to lose weight. I am trying to drink water to curb my appetite, and trying to eat a small snack here and there, but my gosh, I am still so hungry! It's crazy! I want it to STOP! Why must the food part of this be so hard? I can't seem to get that under control. It's ridiculous how badly I want to go get that bucket of ice cream and wipe it out! Not just a few bites, but ALL of it! WHY? Why do I think I need to eat it all!?!? So frustrating! I'm not going to eat it all, in fact I am going to stay out of it completely today! I will not eat any of it! Last night at Bible study Leah was so touching. She shared a lot of her pain and problems to us last night. Bless her heart. I wish I could have half of her strength. She has to struggle just to get out of a chair, and I can stand without any problems, heck, I can climb on the elliptical for 30 minutes or more with no problem. I have to be thankful for that. I feel like I let God down sometimes. I feel like I'm a big disappointment. It's sad the pity parties I throw myself! I'm ridiculous sometimes! I have to remember, I have not let Him down, He doesn't see me through human eyes, He sees my heart. He sees me trying and He loves me even when I struggle. He loves me and will never leave me! WOW! He's awesome! Just trust in Him and this will get me through. I'm still craving snacks, but I do feel better. I needed to put it all in front of me so I can see how crazy I'm acting. I can do this...I will do this. I have no other choice. Just forget that the ice cream is in there, and go about your day, NOW! The Lord is my source of strength, with Him I can do ALL things! Lord take these cravings away! PLEASE! Help me to remain strong and not to give in to these temptations to eat and eat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You really want to know why you are craving those snacks so bad??? Hmmm??? SATAN! He wants us fat...F.A.T...that's HIS goal...but God's plan for us is much bigger! I'm proud of you today. It's necessary for us to stumble occasionally, so that God can lift us back up! See you in the morning, sweet friend!
ReplyDelete