What a week! Yup, it's been quite a week and it's only Tuesday! Our little family has had a huge weight dropped on us, and don't really know what to do with it! I've been on my knees asking God, WHAT? Really? I can't say much yet, but know that my brother's family and my mom and dad are in dire need of prayer and support! It's just a big thing and it'll be interesting to find out what God has planned for our families! God is good and I know that there is something good to come out of this ordeal.
Okay, enough "mystery"! I'm excited about the new regimen starting tomorrow. Gonna start lifting three times a week. I've noticed that my weeks are starting to get easier and need a bump up a little, so tomorrow we will start and see how that goes. Should be interesting! :D Had a huge accomplishment today! Went for the entire time on the elliptical today, a little over 46 minutes and I got 10 miles done! I also raised the load up to 10, whoop whoop! Makes me feel good! I made myself SWEAT a lot!
I figured out why I had such a rough end to my week, it's that "fun" time in every woman's life and was a little surprised by it this morning, even though I was down in a dark place last week. Kinda makes me glad to know that that's the reason for my depression last week. I really struggle sometimes with all the business that goes along with this disorder, but this time didn't seem quite so bad. I didn't have the symptoms for 2 weeks like usual, but only for a few days, which is HUGE! I've been known to cry for days straight! My face and neck break out in huge pimples, worse than a teenage boy! :( SUCKS! My self image suffers, I don't like myself, my hair, my face, who I am, etc. My interest in housework, schoolwork, church and just being around others gets really bad. I'd rather stay in bed and watch TV and hide! I didn't struggle quite so bad this time. I still had the bloating and heaviness, but the sadness and depression wasn't quite as bad.
I started exercising because I saw that a friend had had success and I needed SOMETHING, but little did I know that it could actually help me as much as it has already! Can't wait to see what will happen as the year goes on! Going to take a shower now, got to get to Amarillo for Dunnigan's Chiropractic appointment.
Isn't it something how exercising just makes you feel better. I haven't taken any "crazy pills" in over a month...and I feel better! Looks like this working out stuff is helping w/ you PMDD...that's so awesome! I was so inspired by you today! 10 miles on an eliptical...that's INSANE!!! Love you much my dear friend!!! I'm so proud of what we are accomplishing...and look at us...gonna be lifting 3 times a week...WWHHHAAAAATTTT?!!!!!
ReplyDelete