Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Hmmmm...
So, things are kinda weird this week. Haven't been in a great mood, but not really pissy, just kinda here. I'm encouraged that I am stepping up my exercise, I'm happy with my precious family, and I can't wait to see what God has planned with this new bomb that has been dropped on our family. I got to go to church tonight instead of my class, really enjoyed that. Got to step in my old class and check on them, I've really missed them and got lots of hugs! I spent time with the high school kids and listen to my hubby give his lesson. It was fun! Getting my hair did tomorrow and hanging out with some fabulous friends, ought to be a good laugh! I can't overdo it on pizza or Friday morning will kill me! Getting a little nervous about this weekend...will be very interesting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment