Thursday, February 11, 2010

SOOOOOOO TIRED TODAY!

I am so tired and sluggish today. I struggled through my workout horribly, and I felt like I was gonna fall down. I got done and just wanted to come home and go back to bed, but I had to go get my car and talk to Eugene about the goofy thing. So, they have to order a part($238-just for the part) and that will take a few days, so I went to get my mom so she could have her car back and I could pick mine up. When I finally got home, I sat down and began to play on the computer and couldn't keep my eyes open. I kept dosing off until it was time to get Dylan from school. I had to pry myself from my chair and find my shoes and trek out into the feezing weather. It's SO cold today, it's sinking down in my bones! I have just been miserable today. COLD, tired, ticked at a family member, just wanted to go hide under the covers! UGH! What a day! If the sun doesn't shine soon, I'm heading south! This is crazy! I keep feeling myself falling further down and it was just two days ago that I was fine. I hate being a woman sometimes, we have to deal with menstruation, child birth, cramps, mood swings, children, crazy family members, groceries, bills, should I go on? My PMDD is in high gear today, and it's early in the month...can't wait to see what the rest of the month has to hold! :( I have to push through this, or I will sink my ship and give up on my weight loss goals! Really hard to lose weight when you can't stop eating, another symptom of PMDD! I really need to call my Dr. and get some help with this, it's gonna get me so down, it'll be harder to come back up! Wow, this sets in quick. I forget from month to month how quickly I can go from happy go lucky me to PMDD moody, weepy, headachey, cranky, pity party throwing, depressed, unhappy, sadsack me! UGH! I've got to get up and stop wallowing in my self pity! Lord give me strength! Counting down the minutes until I can go back to bed, SO tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment