Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday!!!!

So, it's Friday. I really have had a great week all in all. I really can't complain. My biceps are sore, but that's it. I did 30 on the elliptical and 15 on the stationary bike this morning. I was sweating big time today! It was hard, really hard, but I did it. I feel so good this afternoon. I can't believe I ever let myself get this fat. I'm so pissed! My former self would so kick my present self's ass! I am just coming to the realization how hard this is gonna be. I have worked my butt off the last three weeks and haven't seen much of a weight change. I feel better and have a lot more stamina and I'm happier, but not much of a weight loss. I've even been documenting how many calories I take in, but nothing much still. I see that this is going to be a marathon, and I'm just going to have to get it done. I have no other choice. I'm not giving myself another choice, it's do it or die!

Now, since today is Friday, I don't have to exercise tomorrow or Sunday. BUT, I have to remember that food is not entertainment, it is to nourish my body. THAT'S ALL! I don't think I can keep going if I go back on Monday and have a weight gain or NO weight loss. So, I have to eat, but not overeat. That's hard for me, I am so food oriented, it's stupid! I LOVE TO EAT! I wish I didn't, but I do. That's my prayer for the weekend, that God help me to put my obsession with food behind me and learn other ways to entertain myself, and to comfort myself. Food is fuel, that's it. Going to eat at Buns Over Texas tomorrow, and I think I will half a burger with Dylan. That'll help with my portion control and with money. I think it'll work out great. I'm also going to The Country Peddler show, it's great fun and can't wait to go. Looking for stuff for my kitchen, bathroom or bedroom. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment