Monday, March 15, 2010
What a day...
Well, I made the workout, but it wasn't fun! I'm not happpy, I gained three pounds this weekend and hadn't had a loss in two weeks....UGH! I also hurt everytime I try to do situps, it HURTS, and not in a getting in shape way, it's a OUCH, that SUX type way! I still did 45, but I usually do 60! It's rainy and yucky today, and I've got TONS of laundry to do, and I'd rather be asleep! I think a nap is in order! :D Koty plays golf tomorrow, and I'm praying he has the best day ever! He deserves to do well, he's worked so hard, and I would love to see him have a huge success, it would be huge boost in his self-confidence! Then we are heading to San Antonio! YAY! Some time out of town and in the warmth! I'm ready to get away for a bit! The bad thing is, I'll have to figure out how to work out. I can't stop now, I've invested 9 weeks, and although I haven't seen huge successes, I've seen some and will not stop until I finally feel and look better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment