Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Getting discouraged...
Had a wonderful day today, but feeling a little let down and discouraged this evening. I'm not losing any weight! I'm not eating near what I was and I'm working out like crazy! I've even been out and about, trying not to sit in front of my computer all day. I'm just not losing ANYTHING! I hate to go on any type of "diet" because I know from prior experience that I WON'T stick to it! I need to figure out what I can do to get this weight off! I'm SOOOO sick of it! I hate the way I look, the way I feel, the self-conscienciousness I have...it is really taking its toll on my life and I'm ready for my this to be GONE! I have to figure out something else, maybe a food journal of some kind, so that I actually see what I am eating, so that I can make some cuts or adjustments during the day. I think my focus has moved and I'm trying to do it on my own...I tend to do that from time to time. So, I'm going to try to focus my eyes on God and let Him lead me to the path I'm to follow on this journey! I get a little cocky thinking I'm living this life for my enjoyment and I need to refocus it on Him and His plan for me. Trying to get rid of this discouragement, going to have a visit with my Lord...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment