Well, here I go again...it's the start of another week! We had spring break last week and I didn't work out Wed-Sun, and this morning was ROUGH! I am happy I've been working out, or I wouldn't have been able to walk through the caverns, that was TOUGH, but I did it. It was so cool to see those stalagtites and stalagmites! Dylan and Koty loved it too! We had a fun week, but BOY did I pay this morning.
So, I'm feeling a little stressed out! Our car broke down on the way down to San Antonio, so we went to a car lot and found a car I loved. They also offered us $6000 for my POS and gave us bottom dollar for the new car. I'm happy with the deal we got, but oh my, a payment again! Wish that wasn't a reality but it is! We can make this payment, I just have to do it! We have to buckle down and get it paid! NO MORE SHOPPING for me! That's BAD! I LOVE TO SHOP! I will have to find different ways to get my shopping fix! Online or window I guess!
I also have to get back to work on my classes...I'm so ready for them to be out for summer! Actually, I'm ready to get done, completely!! Keep doubting myself, am I doing the right thing, should I just stop and be mommy?? UGH! I confuse myself! I need summer SOON!
No comments:
Post a Comment