So, the Dr. office told me that it looks like Koty has osteoporosis in his feet. I google it and read all kinds of info about it. It seems that it can be caused by an underlying problem, but Koty has none of the symptoms of the others, so I'm assuming that he has what is called idiopathic juvenile osteoporosis. We have him on Tums 3x a day and a multivitamin that has vitamin D in it. The Dr. office didn't seem that concerned, but I am. Why would my healthy son be losing bone density? I had to ask if I neeeded to follow up, or if this was all that needed to be done! Kinda crazy! Maybe I'm too concerned about this and it isn't anything at all, but I can't help but wonder. I am going to turn this over to God and let Him handle it from here, I worry too much when I try to deal with things beyond my control!
So, another thing I HAVE to do, is to call my Dr. I haven't had a checkup in over 2 years. My mom has been telling me to schedule an appointment and get it done, I just hate to do it! But I know I have to. I'm just nervous that I'll need to have a hysterectomy or something, but I guess I'll get through whatever needs to be done, I just don't want to right now. I don't know why I feel that I will need surgery, I just do. It's something that I feel is inevitable and that this might be the year that I need it taken out. So, okay, I'm getting off here to get my appointment scheduled and to go eat lunch...praying for Koty's healing!
Well...I don't understand any of this that is happening w/ The Dak...but you are so right...God can handle it all!!! And...GET TO THE DOCTOR!!!!! Love you MUCH!
ReplyDelete