Thursday, January 28, 2010

ICE, SNOW, BURRITOES and BURP! :D

So, there's no school and ice everywhere with a 100% chance of snow on top of that! I would have loved to sleep in, but NO, my kids are up and at 'em this morning! UGH! I was also let down that I can't go work out, today is lifting day and I was kinda looking forward to it. I will get on my treadmill later, but right now Dunnigan is sleeping and I can't exactly get on it. I was happy he made it home safely, it took him 30 minutes to drive 11 miles! WOW! Usually takes him about 13-15 minutes. He might not have to go in tonight, depends on how much snow we get later. I guess I could get some school work done and some laundry, two of my favorite things, NOT! Oh well, it HAS to be done!

After class last night, I stopped at Taco Villa and got a burrito and nachos, um, well it was a combo burrito GRANDE! I'm so stupid, I didn't even want to eat it all but I did, including every nacho and all my Dr. Pepper! I was craving it SO bad, wanted Taco Villa something awful! But after I ate it all, I was miserable! COMPLETELY! Why did I eat it all? I could have stopped when I was full, but I didn't, I kept going until completely miserably full! STUPID! I had to take a Prilosec, something I hadn't had to do in a few weeks, but because I overate and ate too quickly, I had to take some last night. I need to remember how I felt and never do that again!

Now I'm gonna fix some eggs and light a fire and enjoy my snow day with my kids and worry about working out tomorrow, which might not happen either! Maybe I can get down Saturday and lift, and just get on my treadmill today and tomorrow. We'll see, I guess?!?! I hate the cold, so ready for warm weather and the pool and golf! A few more months and I'll be happy!

1 comment:

  1. don't beat yourself up about the Taco Villa...cravings hit me bad yesterday too...just keep on keeping on, sweet friend! Hope you enjoy your snow-day!!!! Loves you!

    ReplyDelete