Okay...I didn't make it to the gym today, so I got on my treadmill. I started off like I always do, and I was sucking air right off the bat! WHAT?!?! I've been working out for almost two weeks now, and I thought I was making headway, but now I get a slap in the face today! I don't know if I would have survived lifting day today! Just 32 minutes of cardio almost killed me, I was sweating buckets, seriously, I could have provided water for a small nation! Man, am I distressed...I loathe snow and cold weather, and what is it doing, snowing and blowing. I want to get a workout in and can't even go the full 45 minutes because I'm sucking air so bad, I can't breathe! WHAT!?!?! I have done so much damage to myself that it's gonna kill me to get it off, kind of ironic, huh? Gonna kill me if I don't, and it's gonna kill while I do! :D I'm a comodian! Life of the potty! DER! I do feel better that I did get off my arse today! Still mad that I struggled so hard! Oh well, I need to put on my big girl panties and deal!
Lots of snow today...lots of ice before the snow. Praying that the electricity stays on tonight! Making a pot of beans for tomorrow and a pot of stew for supper, and gots to have cornbread of course! Maybe a little piece!?! UGH! Maybe not! This is my life, arguing with myself about what I should and shouldn't eat!
We're having stew tomorrow!!!! We be soul mates!!!!
ReplyDelete