Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Here I go again!
The title is a song from my childhood, "Here I go again on my own...", and that's how I feel, here I go again, attempting to lose this stinking weight again! Only this time, I have God on my side and the support of some amazing friends and my precious family! That's what I have, a precious family, they are, I love them with all my heart, and I am so proud of them. I will lose this weight and gain my life back. I am so afraid that I am going to die young and not be here for my kids and my husband. I have to change my life, or this fear will come to realization. I can't imagine what hell that would be to lose your mother because she can't control her eating habits. DUH! How dumb would that be? So, a couple of weeks ago, I laid it all at the alter, I gave it to God and asked Him to help me get this under control, and boy, did He ever answer my prayers! He sent me to the gym and ask Michelle for help, for a strategy for some weight loss, and she kicked my butt! It was SO hard but I did it and I even went back the next day! I have always enjoyed working out, but have let my obsession of the television and computer and home overcome my life and take control. I am so mad at myself that I have gotten to this point, of having to lose at least 100 lbs to even come close to a healthy weight. SAD HUH? I can't believe that I have totally let go of myself, I let myself fall down in a hole and could not get out! I am slowly trying to drag myself out of it, with God on my side, I cannot fail, right? That's my prayer...Lord give me the strength to get up every morning and to kick myself in the rear and get it done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"here I go again on my own"...but you're not on your own! This time you have the Lord building you up and holding you up! You can do this! I'm so proud that I get to call you friend!!!
ReplyDelete