Thursday, June 17, 2010

June....

Well....this month has stunk. I haven't worked out much at all this WHOLE month! I've hit a wall and don't really care! I don't want to work out, I want to enjoy my summer with my kiddos. I don't think I'm gonna pay next month or August. We're needing to cut back financially and since it's not a priority as of now, I think I'll take a couple months off of the gym. I am working out some here at home, running and push ups, sit ups and such, and I haven't gained any weight, but I haven't lost any either. I'm not giving up, just stopping for a bit until I get through summer and get my head on straight!

VBS was pretty good. We had quite a few kiddos and it went fairly smoothly, until the last night, the final night was kinda rough, but it was still fun and the s'mores were great! All the help was wonderful, that's something I worried about the whole time, getting volunteers. My self confidence thing sneaking up on me! But it went great and it's done!

Had to build a stinking fence today to keep my dog in because our stupid neighbor took down the fence and won't put one back up! He told me three weeks max, and we're pushing NINE!!!!! RIDICULOUS! My poor dog has been on a 20 foot leash for TOO long! He's such an ass! Arrogant and haughty! UGH! Oh well, we've fixed the no fence problem for now, but I'll build my own fence if he doesn't hurry up and get that thing finished SOON!

Heading to Mansfield Sunday! Staying at Joe Pool Lake in our little camper, it's gonna be great to see Dunnigan's sister and to take the kiddos to Hurricane Harbor! Hope Koty can handle the golf course down there, it's THICK with trees and a pretty hard course! Oh well, it'll be beautiful to play and he'll have fun! I can't wait to get out of town for a few days too!

Well, jotted down some thoughts that kept bouncing around so maybe I can get the voices to quiet down enough to relax and go to sleep!

1 comment:

  1. You'll have a great time next week and it will relax you! You've had WAY too much going on...take it easy...YOU DESERVE IT!!! I miss seeing your face so we'll have to get together soon! Give yourself some "me time", dear friend...and we still need to go get some pedi's!!!! I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete