The voices, they were humbled today before my glorious Creator. I love the morning jog when there's just me, my dog, and my ipod full of praises for my Lord! We had a come to Jesus meeting and I was reminded that only He can answer the prayers and in His time. VBS will work out and so will the garage sale and the family reunion. The voices have been silenced for now, and I am so happy today. I also have to thank a great friend for offering to help me out with a VBS issue, at least I know that the kiddos will have a teacher, even if none of the other people pan out. God is good and He will deliver when asked for humbly and without greed of heart! I want these monkeys to have a great experience and to see Him work in some of their lives like no other can!
So, the weight loss issues. I've started counting my calories again. I've not done well in several weeks and I'm not sure what is going on, so I'm going to keep up with how much I'm eating for a while and see if that helps. I'm SO ready to see more results on the scale, though I do see results in my clothing, seriously thought my shorts would fall off yesterday, YAY! God and I, well we also had a chat this morning about keeping myself on the right path and to make His path so apparant to me that it shines like a beacon! I'm assuming that me losing weight is all a part of this path, because if I don't keep working it off, I will surely end up in an early grave, and I don't want that.
I also have to get a hold of my house, it seems to be running away from me, I just can't seem to get started on ANYTHING inside! I love to mow and weedeat and plant flowers and such, I just hate laundry, cleaning up, and anything to do with the inside! I know this is all a part of taking care of my family and myself, but I just can't seem to motivate in this area! WHY? It has to be done and no one will do it for me, so get off my duff and get it done....maybe later! hehe I have to get out to the shed, have to get ready for this garage sale Friday and Saturday! Phew! Anything else added to my plate???? Just kidding, cause I'm sure there could be more! :D
LOVE LOVE LOVE this blog!!! Missed your face this morning, but completely understand doing what feeds your soul!!! We'll get there, sweet friend...God is faithful and HE will see us through!!!
ReplyDelete