These voices in my head keep telling me that the reason that I'm struggling to get teachers for VBS, is because I'm the one in charge! I know there's a level of apathy in every church but this is ridiculous! I've been begging and I've been running my tail off and wondering if this is actually going to happen! I've been praying that God put it on someone's heart that they will step up and teach this little guys, if not, it looks like I will be teaching and heading up everything else! WOW, doesn't that sound like fun! UGH! Why does the devil place these thoughts in my head, it's a little nerve racking! I am really ready to get this done and hopefully next year someone else will step up, 'cause I ain't doing it!
These voices are also telling me to quit, just quit going to the gym! You're not accomplishing much, so why keep going! UGH! I know I am accomplishing a little, and a little will become more and more as time goes on, but I'm SO tired lately, SO TIRED! I'm really bummed and these voices, they just aren't helping me at all! The negative thoughts, the negative feelings, they were gone for a while, but have come back with a vengeance! Am I a schizoid or what! I have to stop the focusing on myself and focus on the task at hand...to be healthier for my family and to get this VBS going for those kiddos! God will prevail and He will get those in His classes that He wants! He will also help me to stay focused on my health and fitness and stopping these voices in my head! God is good and He will see me through! Shut up voices, I'm referring to my creator! HE IS GOOD!
Absolutely!!!! God IS Good!!! I know we struggle w/ our stinkin-thinkin'...but I can't tell you what an encouragement you are! I can see your results...so just try to see yourself through my eyes! Or better yet...through GOD's eyes...if you could only see half the beauty He sees, you would never have another bad thought!!! I love you, sweet friend!
ReplyDelete