Monday, May 3, 2010

FINALS WEEK!!

So, this is finals week! I have one to take Wednesday evening, and one online to take by Thursday! I also have to get my classroom observances done today and tomorrow! I also have to get in to my advisor to figure out what classes to take next semester and get stuff together so that we can have a great VBS! Phwew! That's quite a bit to get done this week, but I'm SO ready to be done with my classes this semester so I can get started on summer! :D YAY!

I weighed this morning, DOWN another 4 pounds since last Monday! YAY! That's a total of about 30 lbs since January! I'm so excited! I can feel the difference the working out is doing for my body and my energy, now if I could just get my mind in tune with the rest of me, I'd be doing pretty good! I still struggle with body image and self confidence, but I feel that will come as the weight keeps coming off, I hope! My "darkside" has been better, I don't get so unhappy and sad as much during the month, so that's a good thing. I also can play with the kids more and not just sit and stare at the TV or my computer. My ultimate goal is to run a 5K in September! I think I'll be able to achieve this goal, I'm currently walk/jogging 2.5 miles, so I think by September I'll be good to go!

God is SO good and has blessed me beyond measure and I have to remember that everything I have and everything I am, is only because He loves me, ALL of me, just the way I am, and nobody can change that! I just love the saying, "It's hard to stumble when you are on your knees!" I'm trying to keep Him in my every thought and action and word throughout my day! It can be difficult, but I will keep trying. Life is sweeter when your living for Him! Going to shower up, got to get around so I can get my precious Dyl-pickle and eat lunch and head to the Jr. High today! Hope it's a great one!

Oh forgot to mention, it's Dunnigan's birthday this Friday, so I'm taking him to dinner and a movie, first date night we've had in a while! SO excited! Going with some of our best friends, too...WOO HOO! Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait either! Miss you guys...which sounds so silly since we live in the same town...it seems life has "taken over" and we are both running ragged. So proud of your loss!!! So awesome!!! You've got so much going on and knowing you the way I do, I was worried about you. You tend to put everything and everyone before yourself so I am so happy that you are remembering that YOU ARE A PRIORITY also!!! Love you much!! Can't wait for Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete